Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

New blog! :)

I have just started this blog to update my family and friends in the Philippines, Singapore and USA. I have had 2 previous blogs before that I have deleted as most of it were just emotional e-diary that I have been updating depending on my mood.
I have decided to do this as I feel I owe to my immediate family in the Philippines to know how and what I am doing here in the US. I have been away from them for almost 5 years when I moved to Singapore to work and I have been farther away now that I am living the married life in the US.
I would be updating this blog on my whereabouts, my current activities, my latest reads, and my recent musings. I would try to post also some of my old entries from my blogs before. I am really excited for this blog as I want my kids also to see how their parents met and how I ended up living here in San Diego from the small town of Malvar, Batangas in the Philippines.
So to all of my loved ones, stay tune! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment