Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

Scott has planned a surprise party for me. It was a surprise because he only told me that his Dad can't come to the party that her mom and sisters are planning for me so he wants to celebrate it earlier.
We had a lunch at his Dad's house with Gina, then there was a cake-cutting. After that, Dad and Gina gave me my gifts - coffee and toilettries.
Then his Dad said we are going to set-up the Christmas tree so Scott and I went to the other room to collect the Christmas decorations. When I reached the room, I saw the surprise gift from Scott and it is a mountain bike. He told me he wants to go with me biking that is why he bought me that plus we need to lose weight. I have never had my own bike in my whole life that is why I feel so blessed and humbled by this surprise gift from the Lord.
Of course, I rode in it right away. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment